Below you will find a copy of the current version of the YOUR-CENTER.com Membership Agreement. In order to become a member, please visit the Sign Up! page and follow the instructions indicated there. If you are already a YOUR-CENTER.com member, and you have questions regarding your membership, please feel free to Contact Us.
Whereas, YOUR-CENTER.com, Ltd., operating as YOUR-CENTER.com, offers certain services to members;
Whereas, certain businesses/providers/individuals wish to become a Member of YOUR-CENTER.com and utilize it for advertising and other business purposes;
Now, therefore, in consideration of the above, YOUR-CENTER.com, of 752 N. State Street #123, Westerville, OH 43082 (firstname.lastname@example.org) , and (name) (hereinafter "Member") of (address) ( @ ) , agree as follows:
- Member benefits to YOUR-CENTER.com, which shall be provided to Member, include:
- One free page on the YOUR-CENTER.com Web site to be used for advertising involving Member, Member's business, Member's product(s) and/or Member's existing Web site; the content of the page will be determined by Member, subject to rules and limitations as set forth by YOUR-CENTER.com in its guidelines.
- The ability to list up to eight events per month on the YOUR-CENTER.com Calendar of Events at no charge, with a discount available for all additional calendar entries.
- Access to YOUR-CENTER.com promotional materials, logo and branding rights as determined by YOUR-CENTER.com documented guidelines (available on the YOUR-CENTER.com Web site, as well as in all membership packets).
- A certificate of membership to hang in Member's place of business.
- A 10% discount with ShoeString Design, a Web design firm, to have a Web site built. ShoeString Design is a separate business operated by one of the co-founders of YOUR-CENTER.com.
- YOUR-CENTER.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone for any reason. YOUR-CENTER.com reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time for any reason. If a membership is cancelled by YOUR-CENTER.com, the unused portion of any membership dues already paid will be returned to the cancelled Member, prorated to the nearest month.
- Members of YOUR-CENTER.com have the right to cancel their membership at any time for any reason. If a membership is cancelled by the Member, the unused portion of any membership dues already paid will be returned to the cancelled Member, prorated to the nearest month.
- YOUR-CENTER.com reserves the right to remove any materials from the YOUR-CENTER.com Web site at any time for any reason. The owner/Member who has posted the materials will be informed if this occurs.
- By paying membership dues to YOUR-CENTER.com, Members are purchasing advertising space on the YOUR-CENTER.com Web site for the period of one year from the date of purchase with automatic renewal at the end of the one-year period, subject to cancellation by either party, as listed above. If a Member chooses not to renew or to change their payment method, they must inform YOUR-CENTER.com in writing 30 days prior to their renewal date. Written notice may be provided via e-mail.
- Member agrees that YOUR-CENTER.com is not responsible for any liability and/or damages, costs or expenses, or other consequences suffered by a Member as a result of membership in YOUR-CENTER.com. Member warrants that Member has all rights to the materials it posts on YOUR-CENTER.com, Member has received permission from all persons who may be mentioned or pictured on any of the Member's posted materials, and is otherwise not in violation of any copyright and/or other federal, state or local laws. Member agrees to release and hold harmless and indemnify YOUR-CENTER.com from any and all liability, costs and expenses arising from Member's participation as a Member in YOUR-CENTER.com.
- Member expressly understands that YOUR-CENTER.com is a Web site that provides a wide array of information about different types of service providers associated with health and wellness. Members pay to advertise on the site, and YOUR-CENTER.com has not conducted an independent evaluation of the providers/Members, so YOUR-CENTER.com cannot provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy/reliability of either the posted information and/or the services/products available.
- Annual membership fees are subject to change. Members will be notified of any change at least 30 days prior to automatic renewal of membership.
- When your Membership ends for whatever reason, then all entries related to the Member shall be removed by YOUR-CENTER.com and Member will lose the right to use any and all services provided by YOUR-CENTER.com.
- Member agrees to abide at all times by the then current guidelines of YOUR-CENTER.com, which may be revised in the discretion of YOUR-CENTER.com from time to time. Current guidelines will be available at the YOUR-CENTER.com Web site.
- This agreement shall be subject to Ohio law.
- There are no understandings between the parties other than as set forth in this Agreement. No changes or amendments to the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective unless signed by both parties. There are no third party beneficiaries that are intended to be benefited by provisions in this Agreement.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- All notices to Member and YOUR-CENTER.com may be sent to the addresses listed at the beginning of the Agreement.
This Agreement is entered into, to be effective as of last date listed below.